CNN.com - Politics

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Two Things

One, I may not be posting as often for the rest of the week so I can spend a little more time catching up on the news and doing a little more factual investigating on some things. I am disappointed with the Kennedy article, which I believed in solidly and only briefly glancing through the sources. While I still believe that there were many irregularities in the 2004 election, and I believe there was fraud in the election, I believe that the focus on exit polls as 'proof' takes the focus off of the real problems: elections.

The other thing is, Blogger seems to be having issues today and that will affect the frequency of my posts. I've been on Blogger for three days and am already looking to move off of it. However, until I can make a bit more of a footprint in terms of being able to make developing, hosting, and writing my own website. So I may be on Blogger for a short time or a long time, depending on how it goes, but for the near-future I am here.

Peace.

No comments: